Monday, June 18, 2012

Almost time!

I have packed the first of my two suitcases and am getting ready to start filling the second! I have so many things that I am carrying over for friends and family that I am beginning to wonder if anything for me will fit in the suitcase! I am so excited! My Visa has been processed and should arrive by the end of this week. My shots are up to date and my electronics have all been labeled. I fly to JFK on Tuesday, July 3 and after a 90 minute layover depart for Accra. My flight leaves at 8:50pm and I arrive in Accra at 11:30 am on July 4. I am not sure exactly how long the flight will take but I am sure that sitting for so long will be VERY difficult for me! I have downloaded several books for my Kindle app onto my tablet and just purchased a new package of mechanical pencils and variety puzzle book. Let's hope it is enough to keep this ADD girl busy! I have many visits scheduled to collect folk tales and will post pictures as frequently as I can! Check back in as the time gets closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment