Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What's left to do

It's been awhile since I posted an update and I apologize for that! With the end of the school year, things have been hectic to say the least! Here's an update of what has been accomplished and what is still on the to-do list: Completed: All the electronics have been purchased and I have taken some time to get used to how they work and the best ways to share my trip with everyone! All of my shots are completed and up-to-date. That is a big relief as I was worrying about taking care of everything! I have gotten photos taken and sent off my Visa application. My school nurse had me get a titer test. This will check to be sure that all of my American vaccinations (the ones you get when you start elementary school) are still working. The results should be in later this week. I have even had time to ship over some supplies over ahead of my arrival! I still need to do some prep work before I collect stories so that I will be ready to find the common themes when I return to the states. I am anxiously watching the counter and am getting very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment